My photo
Virginia, United States
MOONbow ARTworks was established in 2002 by Jen Otey in Girdwood Alaska following shamanic training she recieved while living there. Since that time the studio has moved and traveled where Spirit guides her to go...Cripple Creek, Alaska, The Big Island of Hawaii, and a few points in between. She currently splits time between interior Alaska and Southwest Virginia. Jen's art focuses on the empowerment of womyn and men through the Sacred Feminine and the spiritual and intuitive aspects of birth. She is particularly interested in helping womyn and men look deep within for their own truth, beauty, faith, strength, compassion for themselves and others, a deeper connection to the feminine aspect of The Creator and the balance of masculine and feminine energies. Over the years she has developed her intuition as a tool for creating works of art that speak to people on a deeply personal and intuitive level.

My Etsy.com Site

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Blog....

So, I've had this blog for over a year and have not really shared with anyone it's existence nor have I spent much time writing on it or working on it. I guess my musings seem to happen more with paint and brush than with the written word...although, I do enjoy a good long ramble down the verbal pathway from time to time....So, if you want to read, read....otherwise, have a most inspiring day

No comments:

Post a Comment