My photo
Virginia, United States
MOONbow ARTworks was established in 2002 by Jen Otey in Girdwood Alaska following shamanic training she recieved while living there. Since that time the studio has moved and traveled where Spirit guides her to go...Cripple Creek, Alaska, The Big Island of Hawaii, and a few points in between. She currently splits time between interior Alaska and Southwest Virginia. Jen's art focuses on the empowerment of womyn and men through the Sacred Feminine and the spiritual and intuitive aspects of birth. She is particularly interested in helping womyn and men look deep within for their own truth, beauty, faith, strength, compassion for themselves and others, a deeper connection to the feminine aspect of The Creator and the balance of masculine and feminine energies. Over the years she has developed her intuition as a tool for creating works of art that speak to people on a deeply personal and intuitive level.

My Etsy.com Site

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New at this!

Hello all, welcome to my new blog.  I have never blogged befor and I am really excited to give it a try.  I enjoy writing...so, this will be a good place to share stories about myself, my son, my artwork and design, and my life in general.
Thank you Spirit for another opportunity to explore and share.
In Joy,
Jen 

No comments:

Post a Comment